How Do You Solve a Problem Like 2020?
- Our New Look! (01:48)
- Australian Wildfires (03:40)
- Iran & Qasem Soleimani (04:19)
- Manda Bay Kenya Attack (23:39)
- Venezuelan Politics (25:12)
- Compliments: Michelle Williams and Those Involved in Harvey Weinstein's Trial (27:04)
- The Challenges of 2020 (31:33)
- Outside of Politics (56:12)
Thank you for being a part of our community! We couldn't do what we do without you. To become a tangible supporter of the show, please visit our Patreon page, purchase a copy of our book, I Think You're Wrong (But I'm Listening), or share the word about our work in your own circles.
- Extremists attack Kenya military base, 3 Americans killed (AP)
- Supporters Of Venezuela's Maduro Try To Seize Control Of Legislature (NPR)
- All Bets Are Off as Harvey Weinstein’s Sexual Assault Trial Opens Today (The New York Times)
- December 2019 Issue of The Atlantic
Conflict with Iran:
- Trump’s mistold tale of Obama and Iran (AP)
- US-Iran tensions: Timeline of events leading to Soleimani killing (Al-Jazeera)
- Qasem Soleimani: Timeline of events leading to US killing of Iranian general (Evening Standard)
- Iran Vowed Retaliation After a U.S. Strike Killed a Top Iranian General. Here’s a Timeline of Recent Escalations (TIME)
- In A Day Of Turmoil, Repercussions Of Soleimani Killing Grow More Widespread (NPR)
- Iranians Close Ranks Behind Leaders After U.S. Kills Popular General (The New York Times)
- American Foreign Policy Is Broken. Suleimani’s Killing Proves It. (The New York Times)
- Iran announces it is suspending its...
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.