Five Things You Need to Know About Brexit
Despite the fact that Brexit has been a thing for years now, things are still a mess over in the United Kingdom as they attempt to decide exactly how this is going to go down. Today, we're breaking down what you need to know about Brexit before we discuss our opinions about it on Tuesday's episode.
We'll be answering all these questions and more:
- How did Britain get to be in the European Union in the first place?
- How did Bexit became a thing?
- What's in the divorce deal?
- What is the Irish backstop and why is it complicating things?
- What happens after Theresa May leaves office?
- Financial Times Brexit Coverage
- What's the difference between the withdrawal agreement and political declaration?
- What's in the political declaration?
- BBC correspondents on the draft deal
- Your simple guide to the UK leaving the EU
Thank you for being a part of our community! We couldn't do what we do without you. To become a tangible supporter of the show, please visit our Patreon page, purchase a copy of our book, I Think You're Wrong (But I'm Listening), or share the word about our work in your own circles.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.