Congress at Work, 2020 Primary and Impeachment Updates, and News Around the World
UN Climate Summit
British Election and the London Bridge Attack
Trump, the Taliban, and the Military
Unrest in the Middle East
Problems in China
Compliments: Sen. Marco Rubio and all of Washington D.C.
The Impeachment Timeline
What Congress is Working On
2020 Presidential Primary
Beth's Book Review of A Warning
Outside of Politics
Thank you for being a part of our community! We couldn't do what we do without you. To become a tangible supporter of the show, please visit our Patreon page, purchase a copy of our book, I Think You're Wrong (But I'm Listening), or share the word about our work in your own circles.
- Don't fiddle while the planet burns, U.N. chief warns climate summit (Reuters)
- COP25: UN climate change conference, 5 things you need to know (United Nations)
- What is the UN's COP25 climate summit, and why does it matter? (NewScientist)
- NATO Leaders Meeting - Updated media advisory
- London Attack Spurs Heroism and Questions About a Prisoner’s Release (The New York Times)
- General Election Coverage (BBC)
- With Brutal Crackdown, Iran Is Convulsed by Worst Unrest in 40 Years (The New York Times)
- What Iran Did Not Want You to See (The New York Times Opinion)
- With prime minister out, Iraq in constitutional ‘black hole’ (AP)
- China Spares Trade in First Retaliation to U.S.’s Hong Kong Law (Bloomberg)
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.