5 Things You Need to Know About the Federal Reserve
In honor of Veterans Day, we’re breaking down what you need to know about the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- The Federal Reserve System is the central bank of the United States and the most powerful financial institution in the world.
- The Federal Reserve is the result of compromise.
- The Federal Reserve is the US government’s bank.
- The Federal Reserve is also the banks’ bank.
- The Federal Reserve has our best tools to confront inflation.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.