5 Things You Need to Know About Section 230
We’re breaking down what you need to know about Section 230.
- We've been protecting content distributors from liability WAY before there was an internet.
- Section 230 functions as both a sword and shield and neutrality is not required.
- Changes to Section 230 would never be easy but the size of the tech giants now make any reform even more difficult.
- Europe is working on their own framework.
- Regulating the internet is difficult and Section 230 is not our only tool.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.