January 6th Hearings: 5 Things You Need to Know
The Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol begins public hearings on Thursday, June 9 at 8 pm EDT. Every American deserves to know the truth of what happened that day. Today, we’re here to catch you up on what the committee has done so far and why these hearings are important to every American.
- The Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the US Capitol is Unconventional, but Bipartisan
- These Hearings Represent Months of Investigations and Interviews
- These Committee Hearings Will be Different From the Impeachment and Supreme Court Confirmation Hearings
- January 6th didn't begin or end on January 6th.
- We know it's hard, but this is important.
UPCOMING EXCITING PROJECTS AT PANTSUIT POLITICS
- The January 6th Select Committee Hearings Begin on Thursday, June 9 at 8:00 pm EDT, Watch with Sarah and Beth via HotMic
- Be sure to sign up for the Pantsuit Politics Newsletter
- Please read, rate, and review Sarah and Beth’s new book Now What? How to Move Forward When We’re Divided (About Basically Everything)
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.