Inside why the Browns don't throw to their receivers more: Gotta Watch The Tape
On this Thursday episode of Gotta Watch the Tape, Scott Patsko dives into the issue on the minds of Browns fans and Browns receivers -- why the Browns don't throw to their receivers more often.
- Is this season all that different from last year?
- Why the Browns are less effective when they do target receivers
- Should Kevin Stefanski adjust his offensive plan?
- What could change this season?
- Should they target a receiver to add next season?
Scott dives deep into the numbers and Doug Lesmerises gets a little frustrated by the whole situation. But this is a topic on your mind, and you'll know more about it after this pod. Thanks for listening.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.