How would adding Jadeveon Clowney change your Browns' offseason grade? Hey, Mary Kay!
Tuesday brings our Hey, Mary Kay! edition of the podcast where Mary Kay Cabot and Dan Labbe tackle Football Insider questions about all things Browns.
- When do you expect Jadeveon Clowney to make a decision? (1:01)
- What would grade Browns offseason? How would Clowney change it? (4:25)
- How likely is it the Browns go all-out and trade up to the Top 10? (10:58)
- Do the Browns just play it safe at No. 26 and pick Zaven Collins? (13:57)
- If the Browns were one of the teams in need of a QB in this draft, which one would this coaching staff choose? (15:12)
- What second- or third-year player makes the biggest jump this year? (22:27)
- Does having the same playcaller, same staff, same system and same players create the possibility of a points-scoring machine? (26:27)
- What new wrinkles will we see in the offense this year? (28:46)
- Will Greedy Williams and Grant Delpit be ready Week 1? (31:09)
- Could Olivier Vernon help this team in the playoffs next year? (32:50)
- What does an alternate universe of Paul DePodesta, John Dorsey and Hue Jackson still with the Browns look like? (35:42)
Want to get involved in Football Insider? Click here for more info and to sign up.
District Four by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.