Dr Hillary Bennett | What should be on the 2022 workplace wellbeing agenda
Dr Hillary is the director of Leading Safety, a consultancy specialising in safety leadership, safety culture, human factors, and workplace health and safety.
She is a registered psychologist and works with organisations across all sectors to develop safe and healthy workplaces.
With a particular interest in mental health and wellbeing at work, she was the recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award at the New Zealand Health and Safety Awards 2019.
After appearing on a couple of our Mentemia customer webinars to offer up her advice for workplace wellbeing, by popular request this episode gets a full hour of her insights, advice and where the agenda should be focused for workplace wellbeing in 2022.
In particular Sir JK and Dr Hillary dive into:
- What is psychological safety
- As people leaders and business executives, how we can’t just help build mental health literacy and create a psychologically safe environment. How we’ve got to really start tackling the issue of workloads and make that a real focus.
- Dignity in the workplace - without dignity you can't have wellbeing
- Dignity in leadership and how it is different to respect
- The importance of taking restorative breaks
Enjoy this episode!
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.