3 Deep Insecurities We Have and 3 Powerful Steps to Overcome Them
Our insecurities are a reflection of how we view ourselves and how we take people’s comments about us. If we let comments and thoughts that aren’t our own dictate how we live our lives, we will only end up with deeper insecurities.
The more we let other people’s thoughts and opinions affect our own decisions and how we see ourselves, we become blind to who we really are and the potential buried deep within us. We can not let these words continue to decide for us.
In this episode of On Purpose, Jay Shetty tells us how to find our own voice and turn these insecurities into stepping stones for healing and self-improvement.
Sama Tea is now available! Go to http://samatea.com/onpurpose to order a box of Sama now and get access to our free live monthly tea parties, be the first to try out new tea flavors and receive a free exclusive download that shows my personal routine and rituals.
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:47 We all have insecurities
- 02:49 Body image issues are usually from other people's comments
- 10:32 Assess your desire to be involved
- 11:48 The real definition of confidence
- 17:06 Sign #1: Saying yes to everyone
- 19:26 Sign #2: Constant seeking of validation
- 19:55 Sign #3: We overcompensate
- 21:51 Developing confidence and becoming successful are different planes
- even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!