MegaMind vs the Mayor from Jaws
It’s our FOURTH BIRTHDAY edition! And what a sumptuous spread Classic Dom has laid on for us. The classic line-up of Dorian, Naomi, Ros, Alex and Ian reassemble in an actual physical studio (!) to discuss Cummings’ committee drive-by on Johnson and his vendetta against multi-sackable Matt Hancock, and why he supported a PM he knew was unfit for the job. Plus a special treat for listeners: yes, we’re talking about the Progressive Alliance! This edition out early as a special bonus for our loyal listeners.
• “When Cummings reports that Johnson ‘loves chaos because it shows who’s in charge’, that has the ring of truth.” – Alex Andreou
• “Cummings knows he’s the reason Johnson is in No.10… and his ego was big enough to fool him that he could stop Johnson’s worst excesses.” – Ros Taylor
• “There are no great points of principle here. Cummings just hates Johnson’s girlfriend and he’s a spiteful, resentful t**t.” – Ian Dunt
• “Hancock was working on what he could claim as a success at the next press conference… He was disrupting all the long-term work.” – Alex Andreou
• “We don’t have democratic equality in this country… We are the only ones who use antiquated FPTP.” – Naomi Smith
Presented by Dorian Lynskey with Naomi Smith, Ian Dunt, Ros Taylor and Alex Andreou. Produced by Andrew Harrison. Assistant producers: Jacob Archbold and Jelena Sofronijevic. Audio production by Alex Rees. OH GOD, WHAT NOW? is a Podmasters production.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.