The plastic in seafood with Francisca Ribeiro (Part 2 of 2)
This is our second (and final) part of our two-part chat with Francisca Ribeiro (a PhD candidate from University of Queensland). Part one was released last week.
- Francisca Ribeiro: https://qaehs.centre.uq.edu.au/profile/1006/francisca
- UQ News, August 2020, Research reveals microplastic content levels in seafood: https://www.uq.edu.au/news/article/2020/08/research-reveals-microplastic-content-levels-seafood?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=Nov2013&utm_campaign=Newsletter
- Ribeiro F et al, 2020, Quantitative Analysis of Selected Plastics in High-Commercial-Value Australian Seafood by Pyrolysis Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry, Environmental Science and Technology: https://pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/acs.est.0c02337
- Ribeiro, F, 2018, Is eating seafood becoming a risk?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rb22BxYTqA
- Ocean Protect YouTube Video "If we kill the oceans, we kill ourselves": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNiRKGaaS-c
For further information about Ocean Protect, check us out at www.oceanprotect.com.au
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.