Microplastic pollution from clothing with Dr Rebecca Van Amber (Part 2 of 2)
This is the second (and final) part of our two-part chat with Dr Rebecca Van Amber, Senior Lecturer in the Fashion and Textiles college of RMIT University. The first part of this chat was released last week.
- Dr Rebecca Van Amber on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rebecca-van-amber-49680623/detail/featured-list/urn:li:fsd_profile:ACoAAATsuzIBLkYWqtY5RtFl6rispnRoKCSe15E/
- Dr Rebecca Van Amber's RMIT contact details: https://www.rmit.edu.au/contact/staff-contacts/academic-staff/v/van-amber-dr-rebecca
- 'Story of Plastic' Q&E event on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2vr5JvbtnA
- Article: De Falco et al (2018), The contribution of washing processes of synthetic clothes to microplastic pollution: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-43023-x
- Hernandez et al (2018), Plastic Teabags Release Billions of Microparticles and Nanoparticles into Tea: https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.est.9b02540
For further information about Ocean Protect, check us out at www.oceanprotect.com.au
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.