S2 EP 2 | Bonus episode: Beyond the label : Navigating Worlds As A Muslim Writer + Critical Muslim
- The launch of the Critical Muslim issue 30: West Africa on May 15th at LSE. Register here:
-What is a Muslim writer ?
- Anti-blackness and perceptions of Muslim writers
- West Africa's rich cultural historical links to the Islamic world
- Elsewhere, Home by Leila Aboulela
- So long a letter and Scarlet Song by Mariama Bâ.
- Born on A Tuesday by El Nathan John
-Seasons of Crimson Blossoms by Abubakar Adam Ibrahim
-Black Docker by Sembene Ousmane
-Season of Migration to the North by Tayeb Salih
-The Wedding of Zein by Tayeb Salih
-Too Black to Be Arab, Too Arab to be Black’ by Leena Habiballa publishes in ‘From the Lines of Dissent’ published by Media Diversified.
Continue the conversation on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #NotAnotherBook