Ep 12: ‘Children of Blood and Bone’: Live with Tomi Adeyemi
- Reimagining reality in fantasy fiction.
- The inspiration behind the bookgasmic cover of ‘Children of Blood and Bone’
- Racial characterisations in the genre and whitewashing in literary adaptations.
- The importance of African mythology and Brazil in ‘Children of Blood and Bone’.
- The socio-cultural impact of Children of Blood and Bone, and readers responses to it.
- Navigating the publishing industry as a debut author - including advice for writers.
Continue the conversation on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #NotAnotherBook