What the Renters' Reform Bill proposals mean for the private rented sector - with Sean Hooker
Sean Hooker, Head of Redress at the Property Redress Scheme, and Goodlord's Oli Sherlock joined this recording of our newsflash webinar all about the Renters' Reform Bill and the proposals that were outlined in the Fairer Private Rented Sector white paper.
From abolishing section 21 to transitioning to periodic tenancies and applying the Decent Homes Standard to the private rented sector, they answer questions from the webinar attendees, explain the proposals - and outline what these changes will mean for the private rented sector.
If you're interested in the topics raised in this podcast, check out the extra resources below:
- Your guide to the Renters' Reform Bill proposals announced in the Fairer Rented Sector White Paper
- Section 21: Your guide to the proposed changes to evictions
- Your guide to the new Private Renters' Ombudsman
- Your guide to the proposed property portal for landlords
- Section 8: Your guide to the proposed changes
- What is the Decent Homes Standard?
Head to Newsagent to subscribe to the mailing list for all the latest news, views, and data from the lettings industry.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.