Renters' Reform Bill Series, part 2: The end of section 21 - with David Smith
David Smith, Partner at JMW Solicitors, joined this Newsagent podcast - a recording of the second in our Renters' Reform Bill webinar series - to share his expertise on the abolition of section 21 as well as the strengthened grounds for section 8 and what it all means for the lettings sector.
If you're interested in the topics raised in this podcast, here are some extra resources:
- The Renters' Reform Bill Series, part 2: The end of section 21
- Your guide to the Renters' Reform Bill proposals announced in the Fairer Rented Sector White Paper
- Section 21: Your guide to the proposed changes to evictions
- Section 8: Your guide to the proposed changes
- E-BOOK: Your guide to the A Fairer Private Rented Sector white paper
Head to Newsagent to subscribe to the mailing list for all the latest news, views, and data from the lettings industry.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.