Lettings predictions for 2023
Peter Knight, Founder of Property Academy, Greg Tsuman, Lettings Director at Martyn Gerrard, and Goodlord's CEO William Reeve join Goodlord's Director of Insurance Oli Sherlock to analyse the events of 2022 and look ahead to what we can expect from the lettings industry in 2023, from the Renters' Reform Bill to the continuing impact of inflation.
Here's a reminder of some of the top lettings topics of 2022:
- Your guide to the Renters' Reform Bill proposals announced in the A Fairer Private Rented Sector white paper
- Section 21: Your guide to the proposed changes to evictions
- Your guide to the rent freeze and moratorium on evictions in Scotland
- Your guide to the extended domestic smoke and carbon monoxide alarm regulations
- Your guide to the energy price guarantee and equivalent business support
Head to Newsagent to subscribe to the mailing list for all the latest news, views, and data from the lettings industry.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.