A 2023 energy update for letting agents and landlords - with Rik Smith
Rik Smith, Director of Tenancy Services at Goodlord, joins Suzy Lycett, Goodlord's Content Manager, to discuss the energy market in 2023, and to take a look at some of the government proposals in the works for improving energy efficiency in private rented properties.
If you're interested in the topics raised in this podcast, here are some extra resources:
- What the latest energy price cap increase means for your tenants and landlords
- Your guide to the energy price guarantee and equivalent business support
- Proposals to increase Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards
- Managing missed rent and payment plans with free templates
- Cost of living crisis: Financial support for tenants
- 6 financial support schemes for your landlords' EPC upgrades
Head to Newsagent to subscribe to the mailing list for all the latest news, views, and data from the lettings industry.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.