Why good pollsters are filled with doubt: interview with YouGov's Chris Curtis
I often talk about opinion poll data with guests on Never Mind The Bar Charts, so this time to talk about what we can read into the polls – and what we shouldn’t – I was joined by a pollster, YouGov’s Chris Curtis. We started off with discussing what a pollster actually does all day...
Feedback very welcome, and do share this podcast with others who you think may enjoy it.Show notes
- One of those quirky YouGov polling questions.
- British Polling Council.
- The great Yes, Prime Minister sketch on leading poll questions.
- Research that shows the accuracy of political opinion polls.
- New UK pollster Redfield & Wilton Strategies.
- YouGov's issues tracker showing the sustained interest in the environment.
- Chris Curtis on Twitter.