49. BIRTH STORY 3rd degree tears, holding faith in your decisions and intuition, with NIC
Today is a wonderful birth story with Nic telling her amazing birth experiences or her first natural vaginal birth experiencing a third degree tear, her recovery both mentally and physically and the struggles that came with it, to then experience a second natural vaginal birth with only a second degree tear.
The biggest message Nic drives home in this podcast is to trust in your body, trust in your intuition and for you and your birth team to be the driver of your birth experience.
In today’s podcast we discuss:
- Preparation for birth
- Third degree tears, the struggle, recovery, the expectations and how to protect your mental space.
- How to have an epic birth team and why it is so important for them to be able to support you and advocate for you.
- How to make value based decisions that align with you
This podcast is for you if:
- You have experienced a third degree tear
- If you hold fear toward taking responsibility and making your own decisions about birth
- You struggle to hold belief in yourself and your intuition
I really hope you enjoy the podcast!
To watch these podcasts live jump into our facebook group.
To watch the video version of this podcast click here.
To learn more about Natural birth co check out our website.
Please share this podcast with anyone who you think will benefit from hearing or share your recent listen in your social stories!
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.