39 SOLO How and why to MENTALLY PREPARE for a natural birth
In today’s podcast episode we discuss How to prepare MENTALLY for your natural birth experience. I often say to my mamas how birth is more of a mental game thana physical one and due to this we here at NBC put a HUGE emphasis on your mental preparation for birth.
In todays podcast we discuss:
- The 3 top aspects of preparing your midn for birth
- Why we want to rpepare our minds for birth and how it enhances our ability to birth naturally
- The different between our frontal lobe and reptilian brain when it comes to birthing naturally
- We discuss how to cope with pain in labour and the 7 practical strategies to do that
- We discuss our edge of tolerance, how to find it, and what to do about it once we are there.
This podcast is for you if:
- You are a first time mama wanting a natural birth
- You are afraid of contractions and how you will cope
- You are a second time mamas who was shocked by labour the first time and would like some tools on how to cope better this time around
- You have a lack of faith in your body to birth naturally
- You have this unwavering doubt about your body to birth naturally
To watch these podcasts live jump into our facebook group.
To watch the video version of this podcast click here.
To learn more about Natural birth co check out our website.
Please share this podcast with anyone who you think will benefit from hearing or share your recent listen in your social stories!
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.