36 SOLO How to labour with a posterior baby.
Previously we discussed WHY some babies may be in a posterior position and when it is optimal for them and when it is not.
We also delved into how to avoid a non optimal positioned posterior baby.
This podcast we discuss how to labour with a optimally posterior positioned babe.
How to allow the labour to be fluid and how to utilise 2 primary forces to help baby to be born vaginally.
In todays podcast we discuss:
- How to know if your babe is posteriour
- How to utilise the force of gravity to help baby rotate to an anterior position
- How to create space in the pelvis for baby for baby to be able to not only rotate but descend in the pelvis for labour
- How posterior labour work
- Common contraction patterns and sensation of posterior labours that are VARIATIONS OF NORMAL rather than ‘complications’
This is for mamas who
- Have a posterior baby on board and want to know how to have a vaginal posteriour birth
- In the past have had a posteriour labour (or are skeptical of having a posterior labour) ad desire to reflect and learn about the experience
- Mamas who are just curious to learn because the pregnant and birthing women is just so bloody fascinating!
I really hope you enjoy the podcast!
Do you want to ensure that your babby is in the optimal position for you and your individually shaped pelvis?
Our Body Balance workshop creates space int he uterus for abby to be in the optimal position and balance within the pelvis for baby to be able to flex and rotate their way through the pelvis.
Have an optimally positioned baby on board and want to learn more?
Book a FREE call with Amy to discuss the best way for you to prepare for your posterior positioned labur!
Watch the video of this podcast here.
To watch these podcasts live jump into our facebook group.
To learn more about Natural birth co check out our website.
Follow and give a 5-star review if you enjoy the podcast!
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.