33 BIRTH STORY Healing from birth trauma and the secret to empowered birth with Monique
Monique is a legendary NBC mama who worked with me through a very special time of my business. Moniques birth story is incredibly powerful and reiterates one of the most valuable lessons in birth:
EMPOWERMENT IN BIRTH IS TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR EXPERIENCE, MAKING DECISIONS FROM A PLACE OF CONFIDENCE AND KNOWLEDGE.
Monique experienced a traumatic birth with her first child, left feeling guilty that she didn’t do more research pre birth, questioning why the health professionals did what they did, and why her birth ended as it did. Her second baby coming as a surprise acted as the ultimate healing experience for her and her partner.
I am so excited for you to delve into this podcast with us.
A few topics we discuss:
- Birth preferences and vaginal exams
- First baby- how it is so hard to know how imperative birth prep is
- How to heal from birth trauma
- What is the secret that we absolutely CAN control to avoid and recover from birth trauma
- Big induction decisions with the risk factors of- Advanced maternal age (sorry for the terminology hehe) and insulin dependant diabetes
I really hope you enjoy the podcast!
To learn more about Natural birth co check out our website.
Follow and give a 5-star review if you enjoy the podcast!
Resources used int he podcast
Closing of the bones
Love ya guts
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.