A DIY Guide to Face Masks, Hair Treatments, and Body Soaks
While most of us are finding quarantine anything but ideal, I hope that you, Naked Beauty Planet, are taking this time to incorporate some serious self-care! On this episode, I am breaking down my favorite clean, simple, and affordable beauty recipes. From DIY hair masks to body scrubs, I’ve got you covered! So please sit back, relax, and enjoy.
Links to Products/Resources Mentioned:
- SELF CARE: Goji Berries, Palo Santo Sticks
- HAIR MASK: Avocado (1 small OR ½ large), ½-1 cup of Conditioner, 2 TB of Carrier Oil (Almond, Coconut, Jojoba, etc.), 3-4 drops of Essential Oil
- The Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair
- FACE MASK: Spirulina, Activated Charcoal, Bentonite Clay, Plain Yogurt (full-fat for dry skin/non-far for oily), Raw Organic Honey, Turmeric, Rose Water, Grapeseed Oil
- NAILS: Vitamin E Oil
- BATH: Lavender Epsom Salt
- BODY SCRUB: Sugar,
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.