#151 - How To Go Viral, Grow Your Following & Tons of Ideas with Lambda School's Trevor McKendrick
Shaan's newsletter: shaanpuri.com
The brainstorm session:
- 2:14: Headshots are our avatars in the digital world: why do most suck? There might be an opportunity to fix this
- 7:02: The startup doing handwritten mail at scale
- 9:44: How to shadow successful people. Can this be productized?
- 13:50: The opportunity to disrupt meetings.
- 17:44: Why Shaan is bullish on catering to doctors
- 19:35: Turning your life into a video game: working in public to achieve missions
- 24:20: A viral “who do write like” quiz
- 27:38: How to revolutionize working with lawyers
- 29:50: Lambda School for executive assistants
- 33:00: Trevor's journey to becoming a Chief-of-Staff
Trevor begins interviewing Shaan:
- 36:40: How did Shaan finally begin getting in shape?
- 42:00: What’s inspired Shaan to grow his following?
- 47:37: How is Shaan so good at persuasion?
- 55:45: Which of your portfolio companies are you most excited about?
Today's episode is brought to you by FOCUSAID. It’s the #1 and first nootropic drink in America that’s sold over 100m cans. For 30% off your first order, go to DrinkFocusAid.com. Check it out!
Have you joined our private FB group yet? It's a page where people share each others million dollar ideas or what they're already working on: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion.
Editing thanks to Jonathan Gallegos (@jjonthan)
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.