#149 - The Craziness of r/WallStreetBets, an $100k Bet, and Startup Ideas with Mercury Banks Founder
- How Shaan 3x his Twitter following in 2 months
- The wild r/WallStreetBets trades and Shaan's $100k bet
- Immad brings his ideas: a new CRM, startups catering to the creator economy, and "Clubhouse for business"
- The future of Substack and it's competitors
- The big potential of white labeling lending platforms
Today's episode is brought to you by FOCUSAID. It’s the #1 and first nootropic drink in America that’s sold over 100m cans. For 30% off your first order, go to DrinkFocusAid.com. Check it out!
Have you joined our private FB group yet? It's a page where people share each others million dollar ideas or what they're already working on: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion.
Editing thanks to Jonathan Gallegos (@jjonthan)
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.