#145 with Reed Duchscher - MrBeast's Manager Joins the Brainstorm
Shaan Puri (@ShaanVP) and Sam Parr (@TheSamParr) discuss:
- Who is Reed Duchscher
- How does managing a YouTuber work
- Who is MrBeast and how he got so big
- Creating empires with celebrities and influencers
- What is a "Personal Media Company"
- How much did MrBeast Burgers make?
- What're the biggest opportunities in management right now?
- Why you get into the management business (the access)
- What should MrBeast be doing right nowInfluencers in unorthodox spaces
- Influencers ran banks
- Faceless creators are booming
- Shaan thinks Influencers should get into the sleep business
Thank you to our sponsor this episode, Flatfile! Spend less time on Excel and more time building your business by easily importing data using Flatfile. Check them out at flatfile.io/hustle.
Have you joined our private FB group yet? It's a page where people share each others million dollar ideas or what they're already working on: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion.
Editing thanks to Jonathan Gallegos (@jjonthan)
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.