#144 - Shaan's Giving Away A Company, A Mysterious, Anonymous New App and The Most Gimmicky Marketing Thing The Guys Have Done
MFM Apex: https://joinapex.com/i/pwr8nk
Shaan Puri (@ShaanVP) and Sam Parr (@TheSamParr) discuss:
- DTC smelling salts?
- A mysterious, anonymous new app
- Should you hide your real opinions?
- The amazing story of Katalin Kariko
- Should you focus on legacy or fun?
- MFM embraces the banter
- Shaan's giving away a company
- The world of affiliates links and adtech
- Improving ad managers and the origin story of Wish
- Jacked techies
- What's the most gimmicky thing you've ever done?
Thank you to our sponsor this episode, Flatfile! Spend less time on Excel and more time building your business by easily importing data using Flatfile. Check them out at flatfile.io/hustle.
Have you joined our private FB group yet? It's a page where people share each others million dollar ideas or what they're already working on: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion.
Editing thanks to Jonathan Gallegos (@jjonthan)
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.