#143 with Jeremy Cai of Italic - Influencer Coffee Making Millions, What Cold Chain Is and Why It's Booming, And Tons of Ideas
Shaan Puri (@ShaanVP) and Sam Parr (@TheSamParr) discuss:
- Is Sam Parr Time Person of the Year?
- Jeremy introduces himself
- Idea: subscription box for bread (and the millions in subscription boxes)
- The big business of selling to middle America (aspirational branding)
- Boring DTC products that crush it
- Ideas for niche software (ex: trust fund SaaS)
- Huge homeschooling opportunities
- Millions to be made creating products for influencers
- How one guy took a local brand national
- Why cold chain storage is booming
Thank you to our sponsor this episode, Flatfile! Spend less time on Excel and more time building your business by easily importing data using Flatfile. Check them out at flatfile.io/hustle.
Have you joined our private FB group yet? It's a page where people share each others million dollar ideas or what they're already working on: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion.
Editing thanks to Jonathan Gallegos (@jjonthan)
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.