#140 - How Much Do VCs Make?, A Booming Startup Replacing Fridges, and A Board Game Making $5m A Month
Shaan Puri (@ShaanVP) and Sam Parr (@TheSamParr) discuss:
- 06:05 A booming grocery delivery startup, Fridge No More
- 12:00 The "Ukranian Tik-Tok", Coub
- 13:01 The $4b startup you haven't heard of: GoPuff
- 21:09 A board game doing $5m a month: Hunt A Killer
- 23:20 The booming audience for “true crime” content
- 25:48 Shaan went on Wheel of Fortune?
- 30:08 Converting old shows into podcasts
- 30:30 Multi-platform shows
- 31:11 Shaan’s most interesting angel investments
- 32:40 “The JIO effect”
- 44:15 How much angels and VCs make
Have you joined our private FB group yet? It's a page where people share each others million dollar ideas or what they're already working on: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.