#139 - The Rise of "Clout" Kitchens, Why Martin Shkreli is a Rockstar, and a $100m Acquisition
Shaan Puri (@ShaanVP) and Sam Parr (@TheSamParr) discuss:
- 00:30 Is it better to rent and invest your money elsewhere?
- 05:32 Penny Hoarder acquired for over $100m
- 09:20 MrBeast Burger and clout kitchens
- 17:01 Guthy-Renker and the lucrative world of direct-mail
- 20:57 Will mom and pop restaurants become cloud kitchens?
- 25:25 The guys chat Martin Shkreli stories
- 38:13 Elon Musk buying $100B in Bitcoin?
- 42:44 Shaan discusses ending his newsletter
- 47:47 The guys discuss how they track their finances
Have you joined our private FB group yet? It's a page where people share each others million dollar ideas or what they're already working on: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.