The Legendary Fireman Sam On Bonfire Night Safety
We're joined in the hot seat this week by the one, the only Fireman Sam.
Fireman Sam joins us ahead of Bonfire Night to share his tips on encouraging young children to understand the importance of fire safety at this time of year.
With the majority of organised firework displays cancelled this year, Fireman Sam is on the case to ensure that our pets, kids and hedgehogs are kept safe on 5th November while some families choose to celebrate in their own back gardens.
- Fireworks are exciting but they can be very dangerous. Listen to your grown-up about where is a safe place to stand
- Keep your sparkly sparkler safely away from other people and don’t run with them
- Wear your gloves when you hold sparklers and keep them away from your body
- Once sparklers are finished, put them into a bucket of water, don’t pick them back up
- Make sure you wrap up warm and don’t wear dressing up clothes
- Stand at a safe distance from where fireworks are being let off and stay close to the grown ups
- Don’t be tempted to throw anything into a bonfire or poke at it with sticks
- Be guided by your grown up this Bonfire Night and don’t play in an area where fireworks are being let off.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is My Baba?
My Baba provides the daily scoop on family, food and lifestyle - we’re not just experts at all things parenting.
The Content on this podcast is provided by My Baba and represents our sole opinions and views. For more information on our terms and conditions please refer to the website: https://www.mybaba.com/terms-conditions/