How To Keep Our Kids Safe Online
This is a real must-listen for any parent out there.
Today, I welcome CEO Carolyn Bunting from Internet Matters to the show to discuss how to keep kids safe online.
Carolyn Bunting recently got an MBE for her services during the recent lockdown. Within this episode of Parental Control we talk about everything surrounding internet safety for children, their digital lives, gaming, live streaming and the impact that it is having on their wellbeing.
Carolyn helped me get my head around their first mobile phone, safety settings and what is in the pipeline government-wise to help keep kids safe online. If you have any questions, do get in touch and check out their website. Below you will find the links to useful tools she discussed.
Email us at email@example.com
- Website: https://www.internetmatters.org
- 5 Rights - https://5rightsfoundation.com/about-us/
- Report Harmful Content - https://reportharmfulcontent.com/?lang=en
- Ofcom Regulations - https://www.ofcom.org.uk/tv-radio-and-on-demand/advice-for-consumers/television/protecting-children/advice-guides-for-parents/protecting-your-children-in-a-digital-world
- Safe to Net - https://www.samsung.com/uk/explore/kings-cross/lifestyle/safe-to-net/
What is My Baba?
My Baba provides the daily scoop on family, food and lifestyle - we’re not just experts at all things parenting.
The Content on this podcast is provided by My Baba and represents our sole opinions and views. For more information on our terms and conditions please refer to the website: https://www.mybaba.com/terms-conditions/