31. Leveraging Authenticity as The Best Tool To Cut Through The Noise
Growth marketing is a dynamic environment that changes frequently; those who work in this area know that they need to be in constant movement, trying and experiencing new techniques all the time.
My guest for today's episode, Casey Hill, is permanently testing new platforms to leverage his company engagement with prospective clients. He is a marketer and entrepreneur, currently running Bonjoro's growth department - an innovative startup that connects people through personalized videos.
Casey's passions are writing and creating new communication channels between business and consumers, where any interaction is reduced to a natural, organic, and authentic conversation between two human beings. Tune in and listen to Episode 31 of Moving Beyond Your Tribe, to learn about the importance of authenticity in communication and how it makes everything easier.
Some Questions I Ask:
- Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself? (1:41)
- What insights would you like to share that you think would be valuable to our listeners? (4:49)
- Isn't that really what life is about right now, authenticity and personalized communications? (19:28)
- What does it mean to be authentic, and how would you measure that? (23:24)
- What has changed on LinkedIn that it looks less formal nowadays? (28:24)
- Many people have a hard time with this component of being authentic; how do you deal with that? (32:02)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The skim test, what is it, and how it works (6:12)
- How Facebook ads changed (7:30)
- Cutting through information overload and communicating in the middle of the noise (9:28)
- Successful communication is about familiarity (15:10)
- Understanding the context to communicate successfully (19:50)
- The best way to produce a less rigid, natural video (24:51)
- Personal experiences vs. Personal advice (29:00)
Connect with Casey:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.