Rooted & Established
What would your life look like if you were deeply rooted in your faith and equally established by the love of God?
Maybe you've not thought about these two aspects as it pertains to your emotional and relational health before, presuming that simply having faith is enough? Or that knowing God can be enough, evening if you don't personally feel a manifestation of His love.
On this episode of the More to Be Podcast, I am joined by Mazi Robison, a woman passionate about God's purposes and presence in our lives. She is equally committed to helping women uncover emotional wellness and the ability to grow relationally, with the confidence of the Lord and filling of His love as a guiding force. So if you're ready to grow as a woman of God, listen in to discover ways that you may be ready to experience wholehearted breakthrough and authentic life transformation!
- Embrace the benefits of Life Coaching, starting with a Discovery Session!
- Meet Mazi Robinson
- Learn more about the Uncomplicating Love Course
- Cultivate Atlanta
- I Thought It Was Just Me (but it isn't): Making the Journey from "What Will People Think?" to "I Am Enough by Brene Brown
- Anatomy of the Soul by Dr. Curt Thompson
- Find a Counselor Online
- Listen to this episode on Debunking the Myths of Counseling
- Bible References: Ephesians 3:17-19, Romans 8, 2 Corinthians 12:9
The More to Be Podcast is supported by our Patreon Podcast Community. You can become a valuable member and get access to exclusive downloadable resources, courses, coaching, and more at patreon.com/moretobe/.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.