Seven proven supplements to help you crush your run recovery
Work + Rest + Recovery = Training, not work + work + work. This means that when you go hard or long on a run, you need to properly recover.
Supplements! They polarise and divide the endurance sports and running community. Some people love em, so people don’t - I personally like them for many reasons and… maybe you should consider them in your recovery routine if you don’t already.
Disclaimer - Take these if you’re healthy and consult with a medical professional. this is all for fun. this doesn’t replace real food.
What You Will Learn & Highlights
- 2:17 | How non-science-based supplements could actually help you, 5:04 | How you can drink too much water and decrease performance, 7:01 | Another reason why Daren likes his supplements, 8:19 | Electrolytes, 10:38 | Vitamin D, 13:44 | Fish Oil/Omega 3 Oils, 18:31 | Glucosamine, 22:07 | Collagen, 26:19 | Creatine, 32:24 | Broccoli Sprouts
- and more!
- What athletes should know about hyponatremia
- Brocolli sprouts and it’s effects on cancer, mortality, aging, brain and behaviour
- Should your marathon drink or fuel contain protein?
- DLake/Daren Instagram - instagram.com/dlakecreates - Mike Trees - https://instagram.com/run.nrg
- Podcast Concept, Production and Marketing BY POD PASTE
Original Music Used Here
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.