Upgrade your identity to form new running habits with Seth Baird (part 2)
Seth Biard tells us what makes him healthy, wealthy, creative, and wise in this 2nd part of a 2 episode series.
Listen to part 1 to find out how upgrading your identity will help you form new running habits.
About Seth Baird
- Endurance Runner based out of Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
- In a past life was a hardcore bodybuilder
- He founded Athlos CBD to help athletes with recovery.
- The guy is one of the most positive and optimistic runners I know on Instagram - so much so that his quote in his IG bio is "Smile while you still have teeth"
- Occupational Therapist by day and Father of one daughter at night
Links & Learnings
- Seth's Instagram - Midfulrunz
- More about Seth in General [Podcast Episode]
- Seth Back In Bodybuilding Days
- How To Upgrade Your Identity Through Intentional Habit Change (Accompanying Blog Post)
- Finding your recovery blind spots | How sleep & rest can make you a better human [Master of Some - Podcast Episode]
- Charlotte Run Club
- Seth's Coach Matt Chittim (Rambling Runner)
- How to [Almost] Meditate While You Run
Sponsor : MOS COACH
This episode is brought to you by MOS COACH. If you are struggling to perform better as you get older, hit up our one on one coaching service. Whether you're 16 or 60, we are all ageing. Setting goals, forming habits, and organising your life isn't easy. Let us help you because you haven't reached your peak, yet!
Sponsor : Three Thing Thursday
Do you like what you're hearing? Want to train and live consistently to do dope shit with your health and fitness? Sign for our newsletter "Three Thing Thursday". We'll put three perfectly created and curated things in your inbox. This will be regular motivation ranging from tips, tricks, tools, tactics, and skills. And.... they all revolve around being a better human in endurance sport and wellness.
Sign up now to receive my quick guide on how to get healthy, stay fit and use data to create habits that last a lifetime! Go here to be inspired and motivated on the regular!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.