Friday Q&A on Revisiting Pelvic Health with Clare Bourne
We last spoke to Clare back in 2020, so we thought it was high time we had another conversation around pelvic health.
Clare answers your questions on pelvic health trainers, making the most of the 6 week check, whether pelvic health problems are genetic, labour tips, menstrual cycle connections, and much more.
Zoe & Georgia's Favourite Products:
- Clare's Book! Strong Foundations: The ultimate guide to pelvic floor health through pregnancy, birth, postpartum, perimenopause and menopause
- Vitamin Enriched Skin Tint | Bobbi Brown
- Nettie Knows (@nettie_knows)
- M&S Made Without Sourdough Bread Cob
- Warburtons Artisan Tiger Gluten Free
Listen by clicking ‘Play’, subscribe or follow on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Acast, and please do rate and review to help others find the podcast.
Find a new episode every Tuesday & Friday and in the meantime check out Made By Mammas on Instagram: @madebymammas.
Made By Mammas®, this has been an Insanity Studios production.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.