Can You Build Bridges of Connection? with Carol Kauffman
In this week’s episode, Dr. Paige Williams chats with Associate Professor Carol Kauffman, who shares her insights into how leaders can more effectively build bridges of connection with their people.
Connect with Carol Kauffman:
- [02:17] - Carol shares her favorite question to help build leadership capacity and impact
- [05:48] - Carol explains how we can overcome ego through a shift in perspective
- [09:14] - Carol suggests how we can shift to a more constructive leadership perspective
- [10:37] - Carol shares how to build bridges with people who are reluctant for connection
- [14:28] - Carol explains the risk of resilient leaders missing compassion
- [17:18] - Carol explains a technique to build bridges in feedback conversations
- [20:08] - Carol shares a guiding principle to use when ‘coaching up’
- [28:35] - Carol enters the lightning round...
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this post.
Please leave an honest review for the Making Positive Psychology Work Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them. And don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. It’s free!
Until next time, take care! Thank you, Carol!