The Power of Afternoon Raving with Dan Flanagan
In this episode, Tim chats with Dan Flanagan, founder of Dad La Soul, "The UK's most groundbreaking dad-focused organisation".
The conversation twists and turns, with highlights including...
- The definition of decent music
- The joy of taking your socks off and dancing with strangers
- Spending ~£400 million a year
- Quitting the corporate world in favour of finding dinosaurs on the beach
- Becoming a family man again
- The life-changing potential of talking to strangers
- The heady mix of DJ'ing and soft-play
- A weekend in the woods with 'The Happy Start-Up School'
- 97-year-old Vera dropping "We'll Meet Again" at an afternoon rave
- Still feeling like a failure
- Empowering dads to be more open about the tougher aspects of life
- Discovering global opportunities from a small seaside town
- Connecting kids with other cultures
- The importance of looking after yourself
- The power of "yes"
- Living on the edge of "the corporate world vs. the purpose-driven world"
- The value of a life-coach
- Spreading the news
- It's all about 'connection'
- "But, I don't deserve it"... "yes, you do."
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.