El Clasico Preview: Who Will Start at the Bernabeu?
From a hotel room somewhere in Madrid, Gabrielle Amado, Kaylyn Kyle and beIN SPORTS/beIN Español's Iñaki Angulo discuss Sunday's game and speculate how the two managers will line-up at the Bernabeu.
Starting with Zinedine Zidane's men, still reeling from the gut-punch Manchester City landed them days ago in the Champions League, will be looking to salvage some pride, as well as reclaim top spot after dropping five points from the last six in play.
Not that life has been a bed of roses over at Barcelona. Despite occupying first place, Quique Setien's team has had to contend with a growing list of injuries to key players, not to mention a constant churn of institutional scandals that would make a telenovela scriptwriter blush.
- Watch us on TV: http://bit.ly/2d7bf5Y
- Watch us Online: http://bit.ly/1WNtvkc
- Visit our WEBSITE: http://beINSPORTS.com
- Like us on FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/beINSPORTSUSA
- Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/beINSPORTSUSA
- Follow us on INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/beINSPORTSUSA
SEND US A QUESTION:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tweet @RayHudson, @KaylynKyle or @beINSPORTSUSA with the #beMagisterial hashtag