Let's Talk Suicide Prevention
On this episode of Live Well Be Well, we’ll be shedding light on an important topic that is often left undiscussed but brings about devastating outcomes and that is suicide. We want this episode to bring hope to those who may be going through difficult times in their lives as well as those wanting to support others.
For full transcript, follow this link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sHj6rapQwFeffAypBo0S5tFEuQaXZwzXTI-fXvyQvoM/edit?usp=sharing
Join us for the Out of the Darkness Walk! Register for free here: https://afsp.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.event&eventID=7802
Suicide Prevention Resources:
- Counseling & Psychological Services: 858-534-3755; https://caps.ucsd.edu/
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255; https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- Crisis Text Line: Text 'HOME' to 741741; crisistextline.org
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: https://afsp.org/
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center http://www.sprc.org
- Jed Foundation: https://www.jedfoundation.org/
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.