The Midweek Squeeze \ The power of positive affirmations
Happy Thursday guyzzzzz - hope you're having a brilliant week.
This week I'm chatting the power of positive affirmations and the role they play in re-programming our thoughts.
Just a note - this isn't woo woo stuff - it's backed by extensive research that proves affirmations can be super powerful if practiced correctly.
- The profound impact reciting affirmations has had on my life
- Why it's important to personalise affirmations so they resonate with you
- The impact they can have on your life and the way you think and feel about yourself
- How they can interrupt negative self talk and rewire your thought patterns
- How to incorporate them into a daily self-care practice
- Why positive affirmations are helpful for children too
- Using them to call in what you're seeking
- Some examples of affirmations you can use in your practice
Connect with me @elizabethanile
Lemonade now has its own Instagram account chock-a-block full of self love inspo - follow here!
Your support of Lemonade helps it grow and allows me to spend time finding awesome guests to share with you. Clicking subscribe, hitting 5 stars, leaving a review, sharing it with your friends via social media, it all really helps! I so appreciate anything you have time for.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.