The Juice with Monique Barry \ What's my attachment style, is cheating ever okay & why being ghosted isn't your fault
t's that time of the month again! No, not that one – it's The Juice with Monique Barry!
In this episode we chat about the different attachment styles and how it's influencing your relationships, we discuss whether cheating is ever okay and how an affair can actually be an extraordinary opportunity for growth, whether the relationship stays together or not, we unpack ghosting - what is it? Why does it hurt so much when we are ghosted by someone we may not even like? Is it a sign of the times in this app-centric dating era? We also chat tarot cards and oils over ceremonial cacao because we're sooo 2020 it hurts.
Listen - How to be an anti-racist
Read - Attached by Amir Levine
Watch - The Dark on Netflix
Listen - Dying For Sex
Read - Where the Crawdads Sing
Watch - The Great on Stan
Moni is my life coach, biz coach (she helped me create Lemonade!), dear friend and scorpio soul sis. She's a fellow single mum and has dealt with her fair share of lemons throughout her life, but she's turned those adversities into an opportunity to not only grow and evolve, but help others navigating a rough time as well.
• Follow Moni on Instagram: @moniquebarry_
• You can find me: @elizabethanile
• If you enjoyed this chat, check our our first The Juice episode here where we chat love, relationships and self worth, this one here where we discuss flirting with sobriety and mindfulness for kids, our ep about redesigning the future we want in a post-covid world here and the latest one about soul mates v twin flames, outgrowing relationships and trusting your inner knowing here.
• If you can share this chat on your social media and tag me and Moni, I'd be so grateful!
• Also, if you've got a sec to leave a review, hit five stars, and subscribe, it'll help boost the podcast and therefore reach people who perhaps really need Lemonade.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.