The Juice with Monique Barry \ Collective fear, silver linings & redesigning the life we want in a post-covid world
I hope you're all staying safe and well.
It's that time of the month again! No, not that one – it's The Juice with Monique Barry!
In this instalment we discuss tapping into the collective fear when it comes to the current covid-19 climate, how this virus has impacted our lives, the silver linings, the importance for businesses to pivot to something more meaningful that serves what society wants, not what we're told we need, and why there has never been a better chance to redesign the life we want to lead once this is all over.
Moni also chats about how meditation changed her life and why it's for everyone, especially those who say they can't possibly sit still for that long.
Moni is my life coach, biz coach (she helped me create Lemonade!), dear friend and scorpio soul sis. She's a fellow single mum and has dealt with her fair share of lemons throughout her life, but she's turned those adversities into an opportunity to not only grow and evolve, but help others navigating a rough time as well.
• Follow Moni on Instagram: @moniquebarry_
• You can find me: @elizabethanile
• If you enjoyed this chat, check our our first The Juice episode here where we chat love, relationships and self worth and this one here where we discuss flirting with sobriety and mindfulness for kids.
• As promised, click here to check out Moni's teacher, Lauren Godfrey.
• If you can share this chat on your social media and tag me, I'd be so grateful!
• Also, if you've got a sec to leave a review, hit five stars, and subscribe, it'll help boost the podcast and therefore reach people who perhaps really need Lemonade.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.