You Can Revamp Your Life. A Mindset Makeover with Libby Robertson
Regardless of the circumstances you want to change in your life, your mind can be your savior or biggest saboteur; the choice is yours.
In this episode, I'm joined by the amazing Libby Robertson, Business and Mindset Coach, Author, and Founder of two successful businesses, Parradiigm and SOSHA (School of Spiritual Healing Arts). A rude awakening in a hospital bed made Libby have a serious conversation with herself; she knew she had to revamp her life, so Libby changed the only thing she needed to modify to have a new life: her mindset.
Throughout this episode, Libby talks about her rude awakening wearing a neck brace in a hospital bed, the moment she heard her soul making a statement, and the pleasure of confirming what she already knew for a long time: radical change is possible if you put your mind into it.
You'll also hear about manifesting your financial success, Libby's two businesses, how it is for her to work with her husband, and much more.
Tune in to Episode 120 of the Joy Found Here podcast to hear how Libby made a 180° change in her world using nothing but the power of her mind.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- A bit about Libby's background (3:10)
- When crazy nights get too wild (5:00)
- Seven and a half years later, Libby keeps thriving (8:00)
- Libby talks about her lifetime obsession with personal development (14:10)
- How to accidentally manifest the love of your life (20:30)
- How it is for Libby to work with her husband (23:00)
- Libby talks about her two businesses and the value they bring (29:30)
Connect with Libby:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.