The Secret to Turning Sales Prospects into Friends with Jon Sansone
Would you like to improve your sales game to the point that people would not only want to buy your product but also become your friends?
In this episode, I'm thrilled to welcome Jon Sansone, Founder and Owner of Sales Warrior Inspire, to talk all things sales, how to approach a sales prospect, the most effective conversion techniques, what makes people buy stuff from us, and more. Jon has over 31 years of experience as a Professional Sales Person and is a true Master in the Art of Salesmanship. He is also a Motivational Speaker, Masterclass Instructor, Author, and fellow Podcaster Host of the international comedy podcast School's Out 80's Comedy Storytelling.
Throughout this episode, you'll hear Jon's top tips and advice on sales, the details that can turn a sales prospect into a customer and a friend, and why he believes that inspiration is more important than the process in sales. Jon also talks about the results you can get from his 3-day boot camp, why we must learn to manage ourselves through the cracks, what's the warrior vision list, and how it can help you achieve your goals.
In addition, Jon explains why we must learn to manage our emotions, his podcasting experiences, the importance of getting used to getting minor yeses, and much more.
Tune in to Episode 124 of the Joy Found Here podcast and learn how to become a sales warrior.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why Jon became so successful in business (3:40)
- Second attempts generate creates urgency (6:20)
- Jon talks about how his courses help people become better at sales (10:10)
- The importance of getting used to getting minor yeses (17:00)
- Jon talks about his book (24:50)
- What is a vision warrior list, and how can it help you achieve your goals (35:00)
- The importance of learning to manage ourselves through the cracks (46:50)
Connect with Jon:
- Book: Jon Sansone - SALES WARRIOR: Inspiring Better Futures in Business for Sales and Business Professionals by Providing Tools for Mental Manifestation.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.