Stop Playing Safe, Be More Proactive Than Reactive, And Make The Leap with Cliff Beach
Have you considered being more intentional about how you invest your time instead of just worrying about how you spend it?
In this episode, I'm joined by Cliff Beach and his infectious energy. He is an accomplished musician, a fellow podcaster, and a recently published author. After being kicked off American Idol, Cliff never gave up, kept believing in himself, and insisted until he made it. In his latest book, "Side Hustle & Flow," Cliff shares details of his journey from the moment he got rejected from American Idol until he went viral with his hit song, "Confident."
Throughout this episode, you'll hear about Cliff's views on time management, productivity, and keeping a positive mindset, especially during hard times and when life seems to suggest we should give up on our dreams. We also chat about his passion for music, how it was almost a "family tradition" in his household growing up, and his podcast where he spends hours talking about music, "Deeper Grooves."
Additionally, we talk about task management, creating a balanced to-do list with personal passions and obligations, Cliff's book, and so much more.
Tune in to Episode 105 of the Joy Found Here podcast and enjoy this upbeat conversation full of practical tools with the talented Cliff Beach.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- A bit about Cliff's background story (2:20)
- Cliff's time investment and the birth of his book (7:10)
- What you focus on, your energy follows (17:20)
- Cliff talks about his love for music (20:20)
- An average day in Cliff's life (25:00)
- Our mind can't tell the difference between what's real and what's in our minds (28:30)
- About Cliff's everyday holidays (34:20)
- Deeper Grooves podcast
- Book: Cliff Beach - Side Hustle & Flow: 10 Principles to Live and Lead a More Productive Life in Less Time
Connect with Cliff:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.