Reject The Circumstantial Power And Tap Into Your Inner Power with Christina Woods
Guess what happens when you entertain the idea of achieving something great and, at the same time, tell yourself why you will never make it? Your mind ignores the whole thing; it can't deal with conflicting thoughts.
In today's episode, I'm excited to welcome Christina Woods back to the show. Christina is a Rapid Transformational Therapist, Certified Hypnotherapist, Empowerment Coach, and Reiki Master. She is also the CEO and Founder of Wise Woods Hypnotherapy and Coaching.
Throughout this episode, Christina and I have a fantastic conversation about boundaries, the power of journaling, how to embrace a what-if approach to life, and predictability vs. possibility.
Christina talks about the goldmine we can find when we ask ourselves why we talk ourselves out of things, the energetics of boundaries, focusing on having more joy and stopping worrying about what we should do, and more.
Tune in to Episode 102 of the Joy Found Here podcast and learn how to embrace the possibilities and forget about the probabilities.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Forget about the suppose and should be doing; replace them with KEEP doing (5:55)
- Stop living in a world of probability and jump into the world of possibility (10:21)
- How to change your life by embracing a what-if approach (19:10)
- The power of journaling: Confront your thoughts with the real world (24:22)
- Stop making everything about yourself (33:22)
- Christina talks about what empowerment means to her (36:14)
Connect with Christina:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.